The Atlanta Braves unveiled their promotional schedule for the much-anticipated return of baseball to Truist Park for the 2021 season with a Thursday morning announcement.
The highlights include an ‘MVFree’ bobblehead, presented by Truist, honoring Freddie Freeman’s 2020 National League MVP award and a two-part Ozzie Albies and Ronald Acuña Jr. ‘Braves Win’ bobblehead set, presented by Xfinity, commemorating the duo’s iconic celebratory high-fives.
As featured on
- Butts County gets new chairman, manager, and attorney at first commission meeting in 2021
- Despite Trump administration promise, there appear to be no more 'reserve' 2nd vaccine doses to release
- Pence calls Harris while Trump continues to stew in denial
- Pelosi expected to send article of impeachment to Senate next week
- IRS: Tax filing season will start February 12
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.