January 23, 1936 - June 7, 2020 Charlie Trott, age 84, of Griffin, GA passed away Sunday, June 7, 2020 at Brightmoor Hospice. He was a member of the Jackson Presbyterian Church, where he served as an Elder and choir member. Charlie was employed at Eastern Air Lines for 34 years in Miami and Atlanta. He was also employed at Lockheed Martin for 13 years in Greenville, SC, and retired in 2001. He enjoyed several hobbies, RC airplanes and G-gauge trains. He is survived by his wife of 64 years, Janice Trott of Griffin; son Mark Trott of Acworth, GA; son and daughter-in-law Marty and Leisha Trott of Easley, SC; granddaughters Elizabeth, Gabrielle, and Hali Trott; grandsons Kris, Jonathan, and Trevor Trott; David and granddaughter-in-law Erika Trott of NY; Byron and granddaughter-in-law Caroline Braun of Acworth, GA; great-grandchildren Christine, Jonathan Braun; brother Jerry Trott; sister Pat Trott; brother-in-law Richard Karr and wife Charlene of Jackson, GA; nine nieces and nephews. A memorial service will be held at a later date due to the COVID-19 restrictions.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Draw and Upload your Favorite Troll and you could win. You can also mail your Troll to: TROLLSJACKSON C/O GDP P.O. Box 603, Lawrenceville GA 30046 Contest Rules: Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. • Void where prohibited and restricted by law. • One entry per household per day. • Emp…
- Make your own vegan butter that's as good as the real thing
- Supreme Court says states can punish Electoral College voters
- Atlanta mayor says 'enough is enough' after girl fatally shot near scene of Rayshard Brooks' death
- U.S. Sen. Kelly Loeffler offers glimpse of what could be coming in COVID-19 response
- Here are the 8 Supreme Court cases the justices have yet to rule on
- Butts County parents have two school options for their children: virtual learning or face-to-face
- Community Drive-Through Food Giveaway underway at Butts County Parks and Recreation until 2 p.m.
- Butts County Jail Logbook
- Butts County meth bust in 2018 leads to trio pleading guilty to federal drug charges
- Yes, an asteroid really did wipe out the dinosaurs, study finds
- Declining eyesight can be improved by looking at red light, pilot study says
- Dog tests positive for coronavirus in Georgia
- Registration for cooling assistance begins July 6 in Butts County
- Hand Me Down Zoo in Winder takes interactive approach to educating public about exotic animals
- Freddie Freeman among four Atlanta Braves who test positive for coronavirus