President Donald Trump abruptly ended his coronavirus briefing at the White House following a question about his tweets by CNN's Kaitlin Collins. Trump defended the tweets in support of hydroxychloroquine saying that the drug is still "very positive" and called a doctor who was spreading conspiracy theories on Covid-19 in a now deleted video "very impressive."
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- One dead, three injured in single vehicle accident on Halls Bridge Road
- Halls Bridge Road accident fatality victim identified
- 192 dogs rescued from home in Butts County
- Flovilla woman dies Sunday after her car breaks down on I-75 and she is struck by truck
- Butts County Jail Logbook
- Jackson's Zoe Watts making her presence felt at LaGrange College
- Butts County Magistrate Court
- Butts County mourning loss of Firefighter/Paramedic Scott "Monster" Thomas
- Second suspect arrested in Butts County Sheriff's methamphetamine investigation
- Two meth traffickers sentenced to federal prison tied to 2018 drug bust in Butts County
- Home brewing mistakes to avoid
- Georgia student who posted photo of a crowded school hallway and called it 'good and necessary trouble' no longer suspended
- A 7-year-old boy in Georgia died of Covid-19, the youngest victim in the state
- Debate commission pushes back on Trump campaign's request for an earlier debate
- Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against senior exiled official
This is not a scientific poll – results reflect only the opinions of those voting.