Kevin Rudd, a former prime minister of Australia, argues that Rupert Murdoch's media empire is a "cancer on democracy" in the U.S., U.K. and Australia, using "mafia"-like intimidation tactics against dissenting voices. Rudd says this issue "goes to the heart of our future democracies. Therefore we need to stand up and fight, and fight hard."
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Astronomers find the Wolfe Disk, an unlikely galaxy, in the distant universe
- Jackson man arrested and charged with sexual exploitation of children following GBI investigation
- Care packages foster connectedness in Butts County during COVID-19 pandemic
- Butts County Jail Logbook
- Jackson cancels 4th of July Red, White & Boom
- Difference in reporting leaves discrepancy in number of COVID-19 deaths in Butts County
- Four children ejected from vehicle on I-20 during accident in Rockdale County
- Georgia's Clinch County among nation's counties most vulnerable to COVID-19 outbreak
- Jackson seniors and families participating in virtual graduation this week
- Gregory Tyree Boyce, 'Twilight' actor, found dead with girlfriend
- Butts County Magistrate Court Report
- Delta and United Airlines caught up in rising US-China tensions
- Several Atlanta Class of 2020 prep school graduates test positive for coronavirus
- Want to buy a used car? Rental car companies are offering up some good deals
- Hassett says unemployment rate could be 'north of 20%' in May with possible double-digits in November
POLL: Do you agree with Georgia Governor Brian Kemp's decision to reopen hair salons, gyms and bowling alleys?
This poll is not scientific. It is for entertainment purposes only.