Asian Americans in New York City's Chinatown say the crisis has hit their community especially hard as unemployment and reports of anti-Asian discrimination have spiked. One community leader says their restaurants were the first to suffer as now only about 40 Chinese restaurants in the neighborhood remain open, he told CNN.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Butts County Dive Team searching for chase suspect who went under while trying to swim across Jackson Lake
- Butts County Magistrate Court Report
- Hatfields and McCoys type feud lead to shootout on Jackson square May 27; one suspect still sought
- Manhunt on for two suspects in Jackson shooting incident
- GBI investigating what led to death of Covington man in Jackson Lake
- Third suspect in Jackson shootout surrenders to police
- Wifi Rangers donated by AT&T and state will help Butts County in future, says Simpson
- Butts County Jail Logbook
- COVID-19 related deaths in Butts County jump to 21 in May 26 report
- Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan backs hate-crimes legislation
This poll is not scientific. It is for entertainment purposes only.