During President Donald Trump's 2019 State of the Union address, Trump noted advances in the medical field, like childhood cancer and HIV/AIDS, while Melania Trump's guest, 10-year-old cancer survivor Grace Eline, won over lawmakers.
As featured on
President Donald Trump appeared before a divided Congress for the first time on Tuesday to appeal to lawmakers' sense of unity at a moment of deepening partisan spite.
- VIDEO: Burglary suspect caught on camera entering Butts County home
- Authorities investigate cause of Flovilla house fire
- Butts County Magistrate Court report: Feb. 13, 2019
- Jackson Elementary students splatter teachers with pie
- Butts County Jail logbook: Feb. 13, 2019
- BOC approves $5.8 million for Administration Building expansion, renovation
- School officials: 28 students sick after eating candy, snacks at metro-Atlanta middle school
- Mike Collins named to Gov. Brian P. Kemp’s Georgians First Commission
- Q and U get married at Daughtry Elementary
- Jackson High School agriculture teacher receives Extra Mile Award