President Donald Trump may have called his critics' bluff on a non-partisan Fourth of July event, but it was not without flaws. CNN's Sarah Westwood has the details on how the President says the teleprompter failed him during his speech.
As featured on
President Donald Trump blamed a faulty teleprompter for his claim during remarks he made at a July 4th event that the Continental Army "took over the airports" during the Revolutionary War.
- Butts County Courthouse gets closing date
- Magistrate Court report: July 17, 2019
- Flovilla cuts ribbon on fire station expansion
- Butts County Jail logbook: July 17, 2019
- Butts County Jail logbook: July 10, 2019
- Massive industrial development planned in Butts County
- A Stroll Down Memory Lane: July 17, 2019
- Butts County Jail logbook: July 3, 2019
- Henderson High alumni host reunion
- Camp meeting returns to Butts County