JJ was rescued when she was a teeny-tiny puppy. She overcame all sorts of health problems — then her foster mom realized she was deaf. With months of training and love, JJ learned sign language and grew up to be a beautiful dog. Now she just needed a forever home — and a family who fell in love with her video online is driving hours to meet her.
To help more dogs like JJ you can support Mr. Bones & Co.: https://thedo.do/mrbones.
Introducing Dodo swag! https://shop.thedodo.com/
Love Animals? Subscribe: http://thedo.do/2tv6Ocd
¿Hablas español?: https://thedo.do/2BsuN4o
Follow The Dodo:
Tweet with us on Twitter: https://thedo.do/2Jast1M
Take a peek at our Snapchat: http://thedo.do/2gkVhsz
Love our Instagram: http://thedo.do/2agAEce
Like us on Facebook: http://thedo.do/1dJ9lmn
Read more on our site: http://thedo.do/KWDoNt
For the love of animals. Pass it on.
#thedodo #animals #dog #cat #kitten #puppy
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms reissues stay-at-home order as COVID-19 cases soar
- Jackson asking Georgia Department of Transportation to halt work on proposed Hwy.16/42 roundabout for more study
- Butts County Jail Logbook
- Gov. Kemp unveils Georgia Safety Promise as COVID-19 cases rise sharply; Butts sees cases increase, but not deaths
- Tiffany Haddish has shaved her head -- live on Instagram
- Sons of Confederate Veterans seeking legal action against Henry County for monument removal
- Butts County parents have two school options for their children: virtual learning or face-to-face
- Corn prices increase after USDA surprises
- Mary Kay Letourneau, who was convicted of raping 13-year-old student she later married, has died of cancer
- Butts County Magistrate Court
- Good Samaritans donate car to metro-Atlanta man without transportation to dialysis
- MORRIS: Jesus calls us to care for the poor, humble
- Education secretary won't say if schools should listen to CDC guidelines on reopening
- New York Times: Trump considered selling Puerto Rico following Hurricane Maria, former acting Homeland Security chief says
- Utility shutoffs threaten a fresh crisis for low-income and Black families as Covid surges again