Chief Magistrate Rebecca Pitts reports the following individuals were brought before the Magistrate Court of Butts County for first appearance bond hearings during the period of Jan. 28-Feb. 3:
• AnnMarie Knicole Atkins on charges of Possession of Marijuana less than one ounce and Possession of a Drug Related Object.
• Leland James Osborne on charges of Giving False Name and False Statements in Writing.
• Kyle Conley on a charge of Possession of a Schedule II Controlled Substance.
• Laderrickus Keyon Stewart on a charge of Terroristic Threats.
• Robby Dean Davis on charges of Trafficking Methamphetamine, Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Distribute and Failure to use Signal.
• Christopher Vance on charges of Possession of a Schedule II Controlled Substance and Possession of a Drug Related.
• Timothy Sheldon Jackson on charges of Possession of a Scheduled II Controlled Substance, Crossing Guard Lines with Drugs, Driving on a Suspended License, Acquiring License Plate for Purpose of Concealing Identity and Tail Light Requirement.
• John Earl Chissell on charges of Tampering with Evidence, Driving on a Suspended License, Defective Equipment and Expired Registration.
Bond was granted in four case and denied in four cases. Judges held 10 civil hearings and one criminal extradition hearings. Judges issued 24 arrest warrants and the clerk filed 39 civil cases.