Sunday Citizen compiled a list of 15 ways celebrities practice self-care, from meditation to therapy to bubble baths.
How 15 celebrities practice self-careUpdated
Jennifer Aniston: Meditation and journalingUpdated
Prince Harry: MeditationUpdated
Demi Lovato: AromatherapyUpdated
Serena Williams: Video gamesUpdated
Lady Gaga: GratitudeUpdated
Laverne Cox: TherapyUpdated
Emma Roberts: Sound bathsUpdated
Michelle Obama: Regular exercise and good sleepUpdated
Adam Levine: YogaUpdated
Viola Davis: CookingUpdated
Oprah: Taking a day offUpdated
Frank Ocean: A good skin care routineUpdated
Gwyneth Paltrow: Bubble baths and Japanese whiskyUpdated
Mindy Kaling: Epsom salt soaksUpdated
Snoop Dogg: ManicuresUpdated
Sadly, we see so many people in the world be forced to leave their countries and flee to new nations due to conflict and political turmoil.
Daniel Craig is to finally hang up his tuxedo following the release of new James Bond movie 'No Time To Die'.
The cinema and screen gives us heroes to root for; comic book superheroes, fearless spies and courageous everymen.
As featured on
Stacker brings you the most popular baby names in the past 100 years using Social Security A…
To understand how expensive it is to own a dog, ManyPets analyzed data from a 2020 survey co…
- ARTHUR CYR: Freedom of the press is vital – and fragile
- Pop up a celebratory snack
- A Utah school district ignored hundreds of racial harassment complaints against Black and Asian American students, DOJ says
- US kills senior al Qaeda leader in Syria airstrike
- As regional tensions rise, Japan's ground troops hold their first military drills in decades