Voting is now closed for the Butts County Chamber of Commerce's annual "Scare On The Square" scarecrow decorating contest. The winning entry will be announced on the Chamber's Facebook page on Oct. 30.
Businesses, individuals, and organizations entering the contest included Ameris Bank, Buddy Blue's Cool Licks, Butts County Clerk of Courts, Butts County Heartland Foothills, Butts County Pregnancy Center, Coldwell Banker Bullard Realty, Corner Lot Tow, Dausett Trails Nature Center, Faith Shafer, Ferst Readers, Georgia Air Solutions, Hasty Feed and Seed, Jackson Veterinary Clinic, Kingfish Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Lucy Lu's Coffee Cafe, Mary Atkins for County Commissioner, Southern Crescent Technical College, Terror Mills Haunted House, The Brickery, The Herb House, Tim Broyles State Farm Agent, United Bank, We Run Jackson, and Westbury Medical Care and Rehab.
As featured on
- Scranton, Pennsylvania honors president-elect with Joe Biden Way
- White House vaccine chief says first Americans could be vaccinated next month
- President-elect Joe Biden to announce Cabinet picks Tuesday
- 'Tis the season for T.H.A.N.K.S.
- US formally withdraws from Open Skies Treaty that bolstered European security