The 2020 Major League Baseball season has yet to get underway due to the coronavirus pandemic, but owners recently approved a proposal to restart the season in early July.
Along with a later start than normal, the 2020 season will also feature a few new twists.
The approved proposal includes an 82-game regional schedule, a universal designated hitter (DH), a 30-man active roster with a 20-player taxi squad and a 14-team postseason with games played in home cities in October.
Here are a few MLB podcasts to get you up to speed on the changes for the 2020 season.
As featured on
While going to the local bar or pub to meet friends for drinks has turned into virtual happy…
Will the NBA and NHL try to salvage its seasons? When will the MLB season get underway? How …
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Fleur de Lolly: Tex-Mex chicken dish provides plenty of flavor
- Roger Stone ordered to report to prison by June 30
- Butts County Dive Team searching for chase suspect who went under while trying to swim across Jackson Lake
- Governor Brian Kemp to let bars, summer school open in Georgia amid COVID-19
- Amazon says it will keep most of the jobs it added during the coronavirus pandemic