Candy and sweets are fun to eat, but too many treats can take a toll on dental health. And when it comes to celebrations that are all about the sugar, families can do some damage control with a check-in to make sure everyone’s dental health routine is up to par.
“National Brush Day is Nov. 1, and it’s an excellent opportunity to clean up from Halloween sweets, learn more about dental health and perfect your brushing technique,” says Dr. Ruchi Sahota, American Dental Association (ADA) spokesperson.
For a healthy mouth and smile, the ADA offers the following tips and recommendations.
As featured on
- Papa John's pizza chain headquarters moving to metro Atlanta
- Petition presented seeking removal of the Confederate statue from courthouse grounds on the Jackson square
- Trump's former spy chief is calling on Congress to create an election oversight commission
- Novichok found on water bottle suggests Russia's Navalny poisoned before he went to airport, aides say
- Good morning! It's Thursday, September 17, 2020.