“If you're looking for a wonderful place to raise your family, you might want to buy this home.”
That's how Jeff Foxworthy's home at the Country Club of the South is described by Keller Williams, which has the comedian's home listed for $2,999,000. The riverside estate, located at 365 High Bridge Chase, sits on four wooded acres on a quite cul-de-sac in Country Club of the South, located in Johns Creek.
Foxworthy bought the land in 1997 and spent three years building the estate, where his family has lived for the past 19 years.
Some of the highlights of the estate:
• Designed by renowned LA architect Budd Holden
• Floor to ceiling windows showcase the cascading two-story waterfall & main level pool
• Chef's kitchen features handcrafted cabinets, top of the line appliances and a beautiful brick-arched butler’s pantry
• Luxurious fireside master suite offers private relaxation, including an exclusive staircase down to the office
• Spa master bath features all the amenities you could desire: breakfast bar, steam shower and His/Her closets
• In-law suite w/walkout patio and water garden
• Backyard resort WITH Pebble Tec pool, waterfall and cabana includes a kitchen, grill and full bath.
Peggy Connors is the listing agent. She can be reached at 404-317-6641.