Microwaves are arguably the most used appliance in the kitchen because of their convenience and ease. While most might think that microwaves are just for heating up leftovers or boiling water in a short amount of time, this kitchen workhorse has the potential to help you even more.
Here are a few microwave tricks that can change the way you cook, according to TasteofHome.com.
As featured on
Lowering the amount of added sugar in your diet not only will help you lose weight, it can a…
Do you or members of your family crave snacks before bed, even after a filling dinner? Here …
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Home brewing mistakes to avoid
- Georgia student who posted photo of a crowded school hallway and called it 'good and necessary trouble' no longer suspended
- A 7-year-old boy in Georgia died of Covid-19, the youngest victim in the state
- Debate commission pushes back on Trump campaign's request for an earlier debate
- Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against senior exiled official
- One dead, three injured in single vehicle accident on Halls Bridge Road
- Halls Bridge Road accident fatality victim identified
- 192 dogs rescued from home in Butts County
- Flovilla woman dies Sunday after her car breaks down on I-75 and she is struck by truck
- Butts County Jail Logbook
- Jackson's Zoe Watts making her presence felt at LaGrange College
- Butts County Magistrate Court
- Butts County mourning loss of Firefighter/Paramedic Scott "Monster" Thomas
- Second suspect arrested in Butts County Sheriff's methamphetamine investigation
- Two meth traffickers sentenced to federal prison tied to 2018 drug bust in Butts County