Whether you’re a fiend for furry felines or more of a canine connoisseur, Stacker has the quiz for you, based on real “Jeopardy!” clues.
clues about animals?
Answer #1: What is calamari?
Answer #2: What is a tiger?
Answer #3: What is a cat?
Answer #4: What is the Egg Roll?
Answer #5: What are fleas?
Answer #6: What is a squirrel?
Answer #7: What is carp?
Answer #8: What is a teddy bear?
Answer #9: What is herbivore?
Answer #10: What is a sloth?
Answer #11: Who is Schwarzenegger?
Answer #12: What is a snake?
Answer #13: What is eucalyptus?
Answer #14: What are pheromones?
Answer #15: What is a wren?
Answer #16: What is a whale?
Answer #17: What is Nittany?
Answer #18: What is Catwoman?
Answer #19: What are beavers?
Answer #20: What are seagulls?
Answer #21: What is zoology?
Answer #22: What is a catfish?
Answer #23: What is a hippopotamus?
Answer #24: What is the polar bear?
Answer #25: What is a mockingjay?
- Joni Sweet
Wage increases have not kept up with rising productivity in the U.S. Here’s what seven decades of data on labor productivity means for your paycheck.
- Chris Compendio
In celebration of NASA’s successful launch of its Perseverance rover to Mars, Stacker has compiled a number of Jeopardy questions relating to …
- By Madison Troyer
Pulling questions from the J! Archive, Stacker has set out to test your knowledge of companies from around the world. From rental car companie…
Stacker compiled a quiz of 50 famous quotes and their authors using information gathered from Goodreads, newspapers, magazines, book and poetr…
As featured on
From the devastating Civil War battles to abolition to the ravages of not one but two world …
- Fauci says he worried Trump's disinfectant comment would make people 'start doing dangerous and foolish things'
- Janet Yellen is confirmed as the first female Treasury secretary in US history
- Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte will resign amid pandemic and political turmoil
- Lady Devils get their revenge on Central Macon for an early season loss
- Butts County Jail Logbook
- Jackson couple charged with felony murder in death of woman's elderly mother
- 2 Georgia educators die after contracting COVID-19
- Man driving Rolls Royce fatally shot in Atlanta, police searching for the shooter
- MasterBrand Cabinets holding hiring event in Jackson on Jan. 26
- Butts County Jail Blotter
- Always On Point opening virtual shooting range in Covington
- Shaquille O'Neal named Director of Community Relations for Henry County Sheriff's Office
- Butts County Jail Logbook
- Willie Mayfield honored by housing authorities for his kindness and positive attitude
- Butts County Magistrate Court
- Most popular large dog breeds
- Most popular small dog breeds
- 25 ways America changed during the Trump administration
- Most popular dog breeds that are good for families
- Best public high schools in America
- Presidency in review: Which campaign promises did Trump uphold?
- PHOTOS: Atlanta Braves legend, home run king Hank Aaron, 1934-2021
- "I have a dream" and the rest of the greatest speeches of the 20th century
- From Wuhan to the White House: A timeline of COVID-19’s spread
- How much every state spends on public health