This cozy 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is nestled on very secluded 11+ acres full of wildlife, a stocked pond, pool, and 3 large decks to sit back and enjoy it all.
This house features an A-frame design on the outside and an interior with rustic elements and craftsman details that really makes the home stand out.
Located in Flovilla, privacy is the biggest selling point (except maybe for the stocked pond).
The home provides 2,600 square feet of living space so you can entertain but still feel cozy when home alone.
Flip through the photos below for a tour of the unique home.
The home is listed for $350,000 and is located at:
- Information courtesy Zillow.com
As featured on
“If you're looking for a wonderful place to raise your family, you might want to buy this home.”
Wake up to the most amazing sunrises every morning at this beautiful home on Jackson Lake.
- Man and infant son found dead in car at Waffle House at Hwy. 36 and I-75
- MasterBrand Cabinets opening manufacturing/distribution hub in Butts County, creating nearly 400 jobs
- Governor Brian Kemp extends COVID-19 restrictions to Nov. 30
- Dekalb County family, SWAT taunted by hackers through doorbell camera
- Jackson receives $750,000 DCA grant check for Pepperton Village project
- Butts County Magistrate Court Report
- Former Crisp County High School baseball coach charged with sexual assault
- Georgia DOT seeks public input on Commercial Vehicle Lanes project
- Butts County Jail Logbook
- Missed opportunities end Jackson's playoff hopes with 28-14 loss to Upson-Lee
- ON THE MARKET: Jackson Lake home makes living on the lake full time a gorgeous reality
- PHOTOS: 2020 Jackson High School Homecoming
- Least obedient dog breeds
- ON THE MARKET: A-frame designed home in Flovilla features stocked pond for avid fishers
- Most popular baby names in the 21st century
- 100 best G-rated movies to watch as a family
- PHOTOS: Southeastern Railway Museum accepts former presidential train car of FDR
- Check out these dogs available at Butts Mutts
- Podcasts to Listen To: Gangland Wire and the best organized crime podcasts
- How vaccines get made and approved in the US