With a total of 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, this coastal-style home features a spacious kitchen, open living area on the upper and lower level, and double decker porch.
A custom-built covered dock and 191 feet of spectacular Caney Creek water frontage that's half-lined with a sandy beach make weekends a vacation at home.
Glass doors open to the stately double-decker porch that's made for rocking chairs and leisurely Sunday brunches.
Flip through the photos below for a tour.
This property is listed for $700,000 and is located at:
- Information courtesy Zillow.com
As featured on
Looking for a beautiful home in Jackson and you want lots of privacy?
This newly renovated 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom home was built in 1887.
- Stark Elementary teacher tests positive for COVID-19; 5 staff and 7 students in 'close contact' will quarantine at home for 14 days
- Second teacher at Stark Elementary tests positive for COVID-19, more students sent home
- Petition presented seeking removal of the Confederate statue from courthouse grounds on the Jackson square
- Butts County Jail Logbook
- Firefighting community mourning loss of retired firefighter-EMT John Sawyer
- Butts County Magistrate Court
- Quarry proposed for 462 acres on Jack Maddox Bridge Road in northern Butts County
- Darian Berry pleads guilty in federal court to distributing methamphetamine
- CERF House to delay reopening until January 2021
- Jackson receives $750,000 CDBG grant to complete Pepperton water and sewer improvements
- ON THE MARKET: $1.55 million home on Lake Jackson includes outdoor kitchen, guest house, and a lighthouse
- Highest-paying jobs that require a bachelor's degree
- Highest-paying states for nurses
- What retirement is like in 50 places around the world
- These are foods you shouldn’t keep in the refrigerator
- Most popular brands in America
- Best private colleges in America
- States producing the most maple syrup, corn and other major crops
- Cost of gold the year you were born
- Best county to raise a family in every state