Mercer University conferred bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees to more than 2,200 students representing 12 schools and colleges at four ceremonies recently in Macon and Atlanta.
The graduates included a number from Butts County.
They are, from Flovilla:
• Andrea Dover, Penfield College, Bachelor of Science in social science.
• Kassie Bishop, Penfield College, Bachelor of Arts.
• LaShonda Fears, College of Education, Master of Education.
• Bryce Grogan, School of Engineering, Bachelor of Science in engineering.
• Christeen Lawson, School of Business and Economics, Master of Business Administration.
• Pamela Pearson, Penfield College, Bachelor of Arts.
• Brenda Phillips, Penfield College, Master of Science.
• Margaret Tatum, College of Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmacy.
• Brandon Lentz, College of Education, Master of Education.