Details for NOTICE OF LIEN SALE
NOTICE OF LIEN SALE Notice is hereby given that a public auction will be held by competitive bid on www.storageauctions.net on 7/12/2021 at 11:00 am. to satisfy the lien on the property stored at Store Here formerly known as Patterson Storage in the units listed. Tenants may have notated the inventories listed at the time of rental. Landlord makes no representation or warranty that the units contain said inventories. A006 Ricky Tant Household Items A009 David Leatherwood Household Items A036 Corban Johnson Household Items F124 Len Halstead Household Items R386 Cayla Jewell Household Items All units must be paid for at the time of sale. Credit card payment accepted if transaction is over $100. No checks accepted. No one under the age of 18 is allowed to attend the sale. Each person attending must agree to follow all Rules and Regulations of the sale. The landlord reserves the right to bid at the sale. All purchased goods are sold "as is" and must be removed by 5:00 p.m. on the day following the sale. Buyers must provide a current, original or a photocopy of their original resale permit at time of sale in lieu of sales tax. This sale is subject to cancellation in the event of settlement between landlord and obligated party. 929-40394, 6/30,7/7,2021
- MORRIS: God is the author of creation from mountain to sea
- CAL THOMAS: Kristi Noem and the GOP's future
- Kansas City Chiefs plan to keep nickname but retire mascot 'Warpaint'
- Staff at a Florida hospital say they are hearing panic, fear and regret from unvaccinated Covid-19 patients
- 3 bodies found, 1 still missing after dangerous flooding in northern Colorado