Details for PUBLIC NOTICE Autumn Freeman & Tiffany Coulter, have applied for
PUBLIC NOTICE Autumn Freeman & Tiffany Coulter, have applied for an Alcoholic Beverage License to sell wine retail package sales at Vintage Vineyards, 10 Mulberry St., Jackson, Georgia. A public hearing will be held on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 7:00 P.M. in the Municipal Court Building. Anyone interested in this matter should attend this meeting. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons with disabilities needing special accommodations to participate in these meeting should call Brittany Brown, City Clerk at 770-775-7535, no later than November 17, 2020 @ 4 p.m. Persons interested in examining these documents may view the files at Jackson City Hall, 134 S. Oak St. Jackson, GA 30233. 928-19375, 11/11/2020
- Home Depot settles data breach case with Georgia, 45 other states
- COVID-19 cases rising in Georgia, Gov. Brian Kemp urges vigilance for Thanksgiving
- White House coronavirus task force calls for 'significant behavior change of all Americans'
- Pennsylvania and Nevada certify election results for Biden, North Carolina for Trump
- 10 ways to approach 2020's scaled-back Thanksgiving