Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF BUTTS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF BUTTS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA ESTATE NO. 20-134 IN RE: ESTATE OF Kenneth Dale Bower, DECEASED NOTICE IN RE: The Petition to Probate Will (and Codicil(s)) in Solemn Form in the above-referenced estate having been duly filed, [For use if an heir is required to be served by publication] TO: D. Robin Williams [List here all heirs having unknown addresses to be served by publication] This is to notify you to file objection, if there is any, to the petition to probate will in solemn form, in this Court on or before April 5, 2021. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Elizabeth H. Biles Judge of the Probate Court By: Courtney J Drake Clerk of the Probate Court P.O. Box 1940 Jackson, GA 30233 (770)775-8204 926-29372, 3/10,17,24,31,2021
- The Washington Post's 'Toy Weapons' vs. Cops
- Sao Paulo Mayor Bruno Covas dies of cancer at 41
- Republican congressman calls out 'bogus' claims by GOP colleagues downplaying Capitol riot
- Israel-Palestinian conflict marks its deadliest day as scenes of horror unfold in Gaza
- Study finds evidence of solar wind particles buried within Earth's core