Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF BUTTS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA ESTATENO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF BUTTS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA ESTATENO. 16-68 IN RE: ESTATE OF Joseph Oscar Stonecipher, DECEASED NOTICE [For discharge from office and all liability] IN RE: Petition for Discharge of Personal Representative This is to notify you to file an objection, if there is any, to the above-referenced petition, in this Court on or before March 29, 2021. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Elizabeth H. Biles Judge of the Probate Court By: Courtney Drake Clerk of the Probate Court P.O. Box 1940 Jackson, GA 30233 (770)775-8204 927-29625, 3/17/2021
- Ex-Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Ridge hospitalized after suffering stroke
- Justice Department drops Trump-era criminal probe and lawsuit related to John Bolton's book
- Claudette is likely to form and make landfall in the US this week, delivering close to a foot of rainfall
- Kelly Loeffler considers running again for Senate in Georgia
- Education Department says Title IX protections apply to LGBTQ students