Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF BUTTS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF BUTTS COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA Estate No. 21-5 IN RE- ESTATE OF Carmelo Ottariano Sposaro Deceased PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: __________________ and to whom it may concern: Judy G. Sposaro has petitioned to be appointed Administrator(s) of the estate of Carmelo Ottariano Sposaro deceased, of said County. (The Petitioner has also applied for waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53- 12-261.) All interested persons are hereby notified to show cause why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before February 22, 2021 BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing. Elizabeth H. Biles Judge of the Probate Court By: Courtney Drake Clerk of the Probate Court P.O. Box 1940 Jackson, GA 30233 Address (770)775-8204 Telephone Number 919-25650, 1/27,2/3,10,17,2021
- With Ashli Babbitt Killing Shrouded in Mystery, Capitol Officer Who Shot Her Is in Hiding for His Own Safety
- Juveniles shot while allegedly breaking into man's vehicle at Atlanta Waffle House
- Pelosi's office says 2 controversial projects will be pulled from Covid bill
- White House pulls Tanden nomination
- 60 Years After Eisenhower's Warning, Distinct Signs of a 'Digital-Intelligence Complex'