Details for PIKE 20-21
IN THE PROBATE COURt OF BUTTS COUNTy STATE OF GEORGIA ESTATE NO. 20-21 IN RE: Justin Tyler Pike DECEASED NOTICE OF PETITION TO FILE FOR YEAR'S SUPPORT The Petition of Kelly Ann Pike for a year's support from the estate of Justin Tyler Pike Deceased, for Decedent's (Surviving Spouse) (and) (minor child(ren), having been duly filed, all interested persons are hereby notified to show cause, if any they have, on or before March 23, 2020 why said Petition should not be granted All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed on or before the time stated in the preceding sentence. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing, will be held in the Probate Court of the above named County, 25 Third Street, Suite 7, Jackson, GA 30233 and be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed the Petition may be granted without a hearing. Elizabeth H. Biles Judge of the Probate Court By: Courtney J. Drake Clerk of the Probate Court 25 Third Street, Suite 7 Jackson, GA 30233 (770) 775-8204, 925-634546, 2/26,3/4,11,18
- Legalized gambling fails to reach finish line again in Georgia General Assembly
- Community Drive-Through Food Giveaway underway at Butts County Parks and Recreation until 2 p.m.
- Fleur de Lolly: Break out proteins, veggies for kebabs
- Cookout Cravings: Appease summer appetites with grilled fare
- Trump set for another massive event during national pandemic