Details for CREDIT CHECKS FOR 2019
CENTRAL GEORGIA ELECTRIC MEMBERSHIP CORPORATION ANNOUNCES ITS UNCLAIMED CAPITAL CREDIT CHECKS FOR 2019 CGEMC is a not-for-profit organization. This means any excess revenue, after covering operating costs, is returned to our customer-owners in the form of a capital credit check (based on each customer-owner's energy use). In December 2019, CGEMC issued capital credit refund checks for the remaining margins of 2001 and a portion of 2002. However, some of the refund checks issued were returned by the U.S. Postal Service as "undeliverable." A list of the names of these customer-owners can be found by visiting our website, www.cgemc.com, or by viewing the list at our office, located at 923 South Mulberry Street, Jackson, GA 30233. If you know the correct address of these individuals or have any helpful information, please contact our office or notify the customer-owner to contact us as soon as possible by calling 770-775-7857 or 1-800-222-4877. 915-638195, 4/1/2020
- RONDA RICH: Lynyrd Skynyrd plane crash reveals everyday heroes
- Atlanta mayor on Trump: 'He should just stop talking'
- Necco Wafers make their triumphant return 2 years after the factory that made them closed its doors
- Journalists covering protests face assault and arrest
- Third suspect in Jackson shootout surrenders to police