Details for CREDIT CHECKS FOR 2014
CENTRAL GEORGIA ELECTRIC MEMBERSHIP CORPORATION ANNOUNCES UNCLAIMED CAPITAL CREDIT CHECKS FOR 2014 In compliance with O.C.G.A. § 44-12-236 of the Disposition of Unclaimed Property Act, Central Georgia EMC is attempting to locate former customer-owners whose capital credit checks were issued in 2014, but have been returned by the U.S. Postal Service as "undeliverable" or have otherwise been unclaimed. A list indicating the names of these former customer-owners can be found by visiting our website, www.cgemc.com, or by viewing the list at our office, located at 923 S. Mulberry St., Jackson, GA 30233. If you know the correct address of these individuals or have any helpful information, please contact our office, or notify the person to contact CGEMC as soon as possible by calling 770-775-7857 or 1-800-222-4877. The last possible date to claim these funds is August 28, 2020. If not claimed by this date, they will be designated for charitable uses as permitted by O.C.G.A. § 44-12-236. 915-634816, 3/4/2020
- RONDA RICH: Lynyrd Skynyrd plane crash reveals everyday heroes
- Atlanta mayor on Trump: 'He should just stop talking'
- Necco Wafers make their triumphant return 2 years after the factory that made them closed its doors
- Journalists covering protests face assault and arrest
- Third suspect in Jackson shootout surrenders to police