Details for ABANDONED MOTOR VEHICLE PETITION ADVERTISEMENT
ABANDONED MOTOR VEHICLE PETITION ADVERTISEMENT Vehicle Make: CADILLAC Year: 2004 Model: DEVILLE Vehicle ID #: 1G6KD54Y84U173874 Vehicle License #: RRE1847 State GA. Vehicle Make: Mercury Year: 2006 Model: Mountaineer Vehicle ID #: 4m2eu47e86uj19199 Vehicle License #: RAA7332 State GA. Vehicle Make: Oldsmobile Year: 1996 Model: Regency 98 Vehicle ID #: 1G3CX52K2T4305047 Vehicle License #: RTT0596 State GA. Present location of vehicles: Cooks Wrecker Service _1100 Hwy 36 East Jackson , GA 30233. You are hereby notified that a petition was filed in the Magistrate Court of BUTTS County to foreclose a lien for all amounts owed. If the lien is foreclosed, a court shall order the sale of the vehicle to satisfy the debt. Anyone with an ownership interest in this vehicle may file an answer to this petition on or before: 09/19/2020 Answer forms may be found in the Magistrate Court Clerk's office located at: Butts County Magistrate 835 Ernest Biles dr Jackson, GA 30233 Forms may also be obtained online at www.georgiamagistratecouncil.com. 915-11682, 9/2,9, 2020
- Gun sales in Georgia up sharply in a time of uncertainty
- Heating assistance appointments can be made beginning Nov. 2
- Stop the Rock Quarry meeting set for Tuesday, Oct. 27, at 5:30 p.m.
- United Bank CEO James J. Edwards Jr,. elected chairman of American Bankers Association
- Butts County organizations receive $30,000 for community enrichment from Central Georgia EMC