Details for “Notice of Election” City of Jenkinsburg The General Election for
“Notice of Election” City of Jenkinsburg The General Election for the City of Jenkinsburg will be held on Tuesday, November 2, 2021, for the purpose of electing three (3) City Council seats, Post 2, Post 4 and Post 5 for the City at Large. Early voting will take place October 11 through October 29, 2021 at the Butts County Administration Building located at 625 Third St. Jackson, Georgia. The polls will open for early voting at 8:00 am until 5:00 pm weekdays. The November 2, 2021 election will take place at the Jenkinsburg City Hall located at 211 Maple Drive, Jenkinsburg, Georgia. The polls will open at 7:00 a.m. and close at 7:00 p.m. Qualifying will begin on August 16, 2021 at 8:30 am and will close August 18, 2021 at 4:30 pm Anyone wishing to qualify for these positions will need to file a notice of candidacy and pay the set qualifying fee: Council- $48.00. 917-25228, 1/27/2021
- With Ashli Babbitt Killing Shrouded in Mystery, Capitol Officer Who Shot Her Is in Hiding for His Own Safety
- Juveniles shot while allegedly breaking into man's vehicle at Atlanta Waffle House
- Pelosi's office says 2 controversial projects will be pulled from Covid bill
- White House pulls Tanden nomination
- 60 Years After Eisenhower's Warning, Distinct Signs of a 'Digital-Intelligence Complex'