- MORRIS: Embrace your 'family' on a global scale
- Affordable housing challenge puts local control issue in the spotlight
- Georgia House committee OKs ‘alternative’ contracting for road and bridge projects
- Sustainable building materials company bringing jobs to rural Georgia
- Kemp calls out National Guard following violent protests in Atlanta
According to the American Red Cross, winter is “one of the most difficult times of year to collect enough blood products to meet patient needs.” National Blood Donor Month has taken place each January since 1970.
Find a blood drive here: https://www.redcrossblood.org/give.html/find-drive.
This poll is not scientific - results reflect opinions of respondents