Peru was one of the first nations in the Americas to take strict preventative coronavirus measures, like stay-at-home orders, curfews and border closings. So how did it become one of the hardest hit? Read more
Basketball Hall of Famer Patrick Ewing has returned home after a brief hospitalization for the coronavirus, his son says in a tweet. Read more
Georgetown men's basketball coach and Hall of Famer Patrick Ewing is recovering at home and "getting better" in his battle with the coronavirus, his son said Monday. Read more
- Mike Tomlin favors NFL's Rooney Rule incentives
- Mike Tolbert: Panthers mismanaged Cam Newton past few years
- Kurt Warner heaps high praise on Bengals QB Joe Burrow
- Denny Hamlin crew gets 4-race ban over ballast mishap
- Evander Holyfield open to fighting Mike Tyson for charity
- Patrick Ewing 'getting better' in battle with coronavirus
- Jurassic World: Dominion will be a 'new era'
- Salma Hayek's daughter Valentina keen to follow in her acting footsteps
- Eva Green considers swapping acting for farming
- UGA Extension offers webinar on backyard fruit production
- Game of Thrones stars Jason Momoa and Peter Dinklage to reunite for vampire movie
- Zack Snyder releasing his take on Justice League
- China says it has a 'zero-tolerance policy' for racism, but discrimination towards Africans goes back decades
- Ahmaud Arbery killing being investigated as federal hate crime, family attorney says
- Peru seemed to do everything right. So how did it become a Covid-19 hotspot?
- Florida man kidnaps girl, 17, to get through Covid-19 checkpoint, police say
- 20 hikers are rescued from the Devil's Bathtub in Virginia after flash flooding
- Renault and Nissan are desperate for help. The alliance Carlos Ghosn built could be their only hope
- Airbnb hosts are planning to sell off their properties because of the pandemic
- Delta and United Airlines caught up in rising US-China tensions
- Want to buy a used car? Rental car companies are offering up some good deals
- Hassett says unemployment rate could be 'north of 20%' in May with possible double-digits in November
- Check out these simple and fun crafts to keep kids entertained
- Download and print these kids' activity sheets to fill some down time
- Download and print these kids' activity sheets to pass the time
- Download and print these kids' activity sheets for hours of fun
- Celebrate Earth Day at home with these family activities
POLL: Do you agree with Georgia Governor Brian Kemp's decision to reopen hair salons, gyms and bowling alleys?
This poll is not scientific. It is for entertainment purposes only.
- Georgia man charged with fraud for falsely claiming he was infected with Covid-19, federal prosecutors say
- Georgia General Assembly about to tackle coronavirus-depleted state budget
- Financial pain from COVID-19 hits Georgia health agencies, hospitals
- Gov. Brian Kemp urges patience for Georgia's COVID-19 data
- Man who recorded Ahmaud Arbery shooting arrested on murder charge
- Warmer weather means it's time to be tick aware
- As death toll nears 100,000, some Americans break from social distancing during holiday weekend
- Covid-19 cases surge in some states as Americans celebrate Memorial Day weekend
- How to stay cool without air conditioning this summer
- How to help children with ADHD thrive in a virtual schoolhouse
Get the latest business news delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Coronavirus outbreak updates
Get the latest updates on the coronavirus outbreak delivered to your inbox twice daily.
Daily news headlines from the Jackson Progress-Argus.
Get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the weather details and news of any severe weather in Butts County.
Most popular posts on MyJPA.com
Get the most popular posts on myjpa.com from the previous week emailed to you every Monday morning.
Sign up for MyJPA.com Eats, a weekly email newsletter with the latest on eateries in Jackson sprinkled with recipes.
Get breaking news stories and alerts from the Jackson Progress-Argus delivered to your email.
Get the latest obituaries delivered to your inbox every morning.
Daily sports headlines from Jackson Progress-Argus.