- Justin Thomas wins BMW to move into FedEx Cup lead
- Raiders GM Mike Mayock sounds off on absent AB
- Pete Alonso sets NL rookie mark with 40th homer
- Rafael Ortega's grand slam powers Braves past Dodgers
- Ex-NFL, Texas RB Cedric Benson dies at 36 in motorcycle crash
- Falcons first-rounder Kaleb McGary begins path to return from heart surgery
- Kiefer Sutherland 'seriously injured' during European tour
- Sean Gunn helped launch Rocket Raccoon and now he's flying high
- Zendaya would have been a teacher if she wasn't an actress
- Bruce Springsteen set to make directorial debut
- Brad Pitt praises Leonardo DiCaprio
- Peter Fonda, star of 'Easy Rider,' dies at age 79
- A man was arrested in Florida for threatening to open fire on a large crowd of people
- Ten children have been fatally shot in St. Louis this summer. So far, police have made just one arrest.
- NRA president says NRA, gun owners "under attack" in wake of shootings
- Federal judge overturns Wisconsin Medicaid provision barring transgender surgery
- President Trump is spending more money on Facebook ads in Texas than in any other state
- Another reason to get your holiday shopping done early this year: Tariffs
- Deere struggles as farmers fret about the trade war
- Dow futures jump 250 points to cap off a crazy week
- Banana Republic joins the clothing rental craze
- Walmart says it sells 2% of America's guns and supports 'common sense' gun control
- New treatment approved for drug-resistant tuberculosis
- FDA reveals proposed graphic warnings for cigarette packs and ads
- Taking 'Miracle' solution as cure for autism or cancer is the 'same as drinking bleach,' FDA says
- Over a third of American kids who don't smoke are exposed to it anyways. Most are below the poverty line.
- Illinois just became the first state to require insurance companies to cover EpiPen injectors for kids
Weekly local news headlines from the Jackson Progress Argus.
Get breaking news stories and alerts from the Jackson Progress-Argus delivered to your email.
Weekly sports headlines from Jackson Progress Argus.