As of Tuesday, February 28, 2012
© Copyright 2013
Chief Magistrate Gigi Leverette Hoard reports the following individuals were brought before the Butts County Magistrate Court for First Appearance Bond Hearings during the period of Feb. 20-24:
• Sharon Ruth Gabriel on charges of Disorderly Conduct.
• Welsey T. Clark on charges of Terroristic Threats, Obstruction of Officers, Disorderly Conduct, Giving False Name (3 counts).
• Onrico M. Jenkins on charges of Sale of Marijuana (2 counts) and Sale of Cocaine.
• Quanderious R. Grier on charges of Obstruction of Officer.
• Victor Grier on charges of Possession of Cocaine and Obstruction of Officer.
• Cameo S. Mace on charges of Disorderly Conduct.
• Mactorris Barlow on charges of Sale of Marijuana.
• David Z. McLean on charges of Sale of Marijuana.
• Kyle Norsworthy on charges of Sale of Marijuana.
• Derrick Stewart on charges of Sale of Marijuana and Sale of Crack Cocaine.
• John Andrew Whitaker on charges of Sale of Marijuana (2 counts) and Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Distribute.
Bond was granted six cases and denied in six cases. Judges heard one civil case and two civilian pre-warrant hearings. The court issued 16 arrest warrants and filed 14 civil suits.